With the launch of Scions of Sacrifice yesterday, The Scion Chronicles has come to an end. It’s bittersweet for me, because I’ve come to care a lot about Jacey and her friends over the past few years.
I’ve already been asked (several times), “Is it really done? Are there are any more books in this world in the plans?” The answer is a definite, “It’s done.” That said, you may see the occasional short story or novella set in the Scions’ world from time to time.
What’s next for me?
I’m deep into writing my next series, a YA fantasy set in an entirely new world full of magic, beasts, and telepathic cats. Stay tuned!
I’m thrilled to show you the beautiful new cover art for Scions of Sacrifice, the final novel in The Scion Chronicles.
As always, the art was created by the amazing Anna Dittmann!
Can’t wait to see it with the title on it. Exciting stuff!
Start the first book in the series–Daughter of Nothing–for FREE on Wattpad!
I’m excited to be included in this incredible bundle featuring some fantastic novels. Bundlerabbit.com is a fantastic new ebook retailer that focuses exclusively on putting together bundles around central themes.
Undermountain currently retails for $7.99, but on Bundlerabbit you can get Undermountain plus four more complete novels for just $5.99. Offer ends soon, so grab your bundle now.
Are you a teen?
Did you used to be a teen?
Are you going to be a teen soon?
Then you know that teenagers are already the most powerful force in the known universe. Which makes teenagers with superpowers pretty much unstoppable!
In this collection of stories featuring super teens, you’ll meet:
- Danny and Breyona, who are caught in the middle of a war between two alien races.
- Conner, Almira, Ricky, and Flower, who release an army of Grim Reapers into the world.
- Riley Jamison, who can change the future with his thoughts.
- Kyle, who discovers that his family has a horrific and violent secret.
- Blue, who hates zombies because, among other reasons, they have scared all the hot girls away.
- Young Jin, transported by accidental magic from the icy streets of Thama to the mysterious desert world of Darha.
- Rick, who wakes up in the hospital reading the thoughts of everyone around him.
- Kelley Strickland, and her twin brother Jeroan, who both accidentally step into an ancient battle between two sorcerers.
- Claire Murray, who inherits a dragon and discovers she’s a faery princess.
- Garrick, a mage’s apprentice, who is soon to be a full-fledged sorcerer.
- Lucy Daz, a teenage orphan, who lives a busker’s life on Damyadi Space Station.
- Spitball, a young speedster, who races into the superhero limelight… and away from flesh-eating zombies.
From authors as diverse as Stefon Mears, Mario Milosevic, Carl S. Plumer, Shantnu Tiwari, J.D. Brink, and Sherry D. Ramsey; in genres covering Fantasy, Science Fiction, the Paranormal, and more! Enjoy tales of wonder, adventure, and excitement — all featuring fearless teenagers of high school and college age.
Enjoy some of the best books featuring teens by some of the best, new authors writing today. All in one superdeal.
David Farland (aka Wolverton) is a bestselling author and a teacher of other authors both famous (Stephanie Meyer, Brandon Sanderson, Dan Wells) and not yet famous (me).
His son, Ben, was severely injured in a longboarding accident. The family has no insurance, and the bills for the hospital and treatment in this instance often exceed a million dollars.
Today I’m supporting a book bomb, in which we encourage people to purchase one of Dave’s books. In particular, I encourage you to pick up Nightingale. Not only is it an awesome (multi-award-winning) book, but David get’s 70% of the purchase price on Amazon. (for Nook links, hit up the link at the bottom of this post.) The higher up the rankings Nightingale gets, the more exposure it will get and more people will buy it.
That is how a book bomb works!
Click This Pic and Get the Book!!!!
Click through to the official site and check it out. Let’s get his multi-award-winning YA novel Nightingale waaay up on Amazon’s bestseller list.
For more information and updates about Ben’s condition. There is also a link to a fund for direct contributions if you’re so moved.