We’ve been working hard on the trade paperback version of Undermountain. I was hoping it would be for sale this week, but we hit a snafu with the cover art and some errors introduced to during typesetting. All this is going to delay the project by at least two more weeks. No one is more frustrated by this than me, but there’s nothing I can do about it.
The good news is that I just updated the progress bar for Undermountain II (that’s just a working title, BTW) to 67%. This is based on an expected word count of 90,000 words. Keep in mind that UM 1 was just over 100k words, so I might get to 100% before I’m done. This is why I’m a writer and not in a career that requires lots of math!
I’m also planning an overhaul of this website. Right now it’s just a generic blogger template. I’ve got some artwork coming that should help zjeuzj the site up. Don’t know when that’s going to happen, but hopefully sometimes this spring.
In other news, my home has been puppied!